- In Clinical Optometric Education, Does Extern Outreach Training Produce Outreach Providers? (2011). Optometric Education, 37(1).
- Public Health in Practice (2010). Optometric Care within the Public Health Community, 2010, Old Post Publishing., 1.
- Ohio State University College of Optometry Students Provide Service and Gain Experience (2009). , National Eye Health Education Program, 11.
- Investigational Toric Contact Lenses (2004). Visioncare Research.
- Effects of Varying Temperatures on Enzyme Solutions (1980). Contact Lens Forum.
- American Optometric Association Outstanding Optometric Educator of 2016, 20160701 - 20170701
- 2014 Distiguished Diversity Enhancement Award given to the OSUCO Committee for Inclusion and Diversity, 20141101
- Certificat of Appreciation, 20130501
- Certificate of Appreciation, 20120101
- William R Gemma Distinguished Alumnus Menorial Award, 20090901
- Community Health Service Award, 20040101
- Service to the Citizens of Ohio Award, 20000101
- Alumni Achievement Hall of Fame, 19940101
- Recognition from the Dean of the College of Optometry for Outstanding Service to the College, 19920401
- Your Employee's Vision: Eyesight in an Aging Workforce (n.d.). In Ohio Safety Congress and Expo, 2016. Ohio onference Center.
- United Against Uveitis: What's New in theFight? (n.d.). In Optometric Educators Inc.. Crown Plaza.
- Better Communication with Our Elderly Patients (n.d.). In Ohio Aging Eye Public Private Partnership Summit.
- The Benefits and Rewards of Community Service (n.d.). In Community-Based Education.
- Terminal Bulbs; Just the Beginning (n.d.). In Optometric Educators Inc.. Crowne Plaza.
- “Elimination of Health Disparities in 2014: Are We on Track or Derailed” (n.d.). In Diversity in Public Health Summit. College of Public Health.
- Annual Prevent Blindness Ohio Aging Eye Public (n.d.). In Ohio Legislative Briefing.
- Senior Agenda with Lisa Stockdale (n.d.). In Senior Agenda with Lisa Stockdale Radio Talk Show.
- Planting the Seeds of Outreach (n.d.). In Alber Schweitzer Orientation.
- Sustainable Vision Clinics in (n.d.). In 3) Ohio Association of Community Health Centers.
- Effective Strategies in Teaching Externs (n.d.). In OSUCO Preceptors Conference.
- To Screen or Not to Screen: That Is the Question (n.d.). In Optometry 7240 Class.
- Cultural Issues in Optometry (n.d.). In Optometry 660 Course.
- Overview of the Association between the Eye and Systemic Health andV ision and Eye Disease Screenings in Adults (n.d.). In Global Issues in Optometry and Ophthalmology in the Vision Science 780 course.
- Management of Ocular Autoimmune Disease (n.d.). In National Optometric Association region II Conference.
- Retina Monologues (n.d.). In Panel discussion.
- Private Practice in an Urban Setting, the Value of Community Service (n.d.). In Pre-Optometry Club Meeting.
- Ocular Herpes Simplex: Terminal Bulbs are Just the Beginning (n.d.). In Optometric Educator Inc..