- VanNasdale, D. A., Huang, G., Lai, N., Ciamacca, M., Eilerman, A., Zimmerman, A., . . . Smith, M. (2015). Physical and Optical Properties of Rigid Gas Permeable Contact Lenses Measured with Optical Coherence Tomography. INVESTIGATIVE OPHTHALMOLOGY & VISUAL SCIENCE, 56(7), 3 pages. Retrieved from http://gateway.webofknowledge.com/
- Fixational errors for two-dimensional tracking tasks with black and complex backgrounds. (2005). Aviat Space Environ Med, 76.
- Please update record with Title (2004). Optometry & Vision Science.
- The Ability to Judge Eye Position While Tracking a Moving Target. (2002). Optometry and Vision Science, 79 (12s).
- The Influence of a Simulated Background on Ocular Pursuit (2001). Optometry and Vision Science, 78(12s).
- Optometry Alumni Society Early Professional Award, 20180505
- Epsilon Psi Epsilon Michael Polasky Award, 20130301
- Cornea and Contact Lens Section Travel Award, 20040101
- James Bing Memorial Award, 20030101
- ARVO/National Eye Institute Travel Fellowship Grant, 20020101
- Beta Sigma Kappa Student Research Grant, 20010101
- NIH- EY07151 T35 Student Training Grant,
- Title of Publication: Gas permeable contact lenses and water exposure – practice patterns of a sample of American Academy of Optometry members.Title of Entry: Gas permeable contact lenses and water exposure – practice patterns of a sample of American Academy of Optometry members.Author(s): Zimmerman AB, Steele KR, Wagner H, Lai NPublication Status: PublishedPublication date: 11 October 2018Type of Work: Conference PosterReviewed Item?: trueType of Review: Peer-ReviewDescription of Effort:...
- Chapter Title: Contact Lens Practice ManagementBook Title: Clinical manual of contact lensesRIV Chapter Authors: Lai, N, Castellano, C, Eiden, B, Jedlicka, J, Newman, C, Quinn, T, Secor, GRIV Book Authors: Bennett, Edward S; Henry, Vinita AlleePublication Status: PublishedPublication date: September 2012Publisher: Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, PhiladelphiaEdition: 4thISBN-13: 9780781778299Reviewed Item?: falsePercent Authorship: 50