Full Time Optometrist 20 minutes north of D.C.
Great opportunity to join a fun, fast paced private practice located just north of Washington DC. This practice is a Primary Care private practice setting that has been in business for over 30 years. They are looking to add a full time O.D. within the next few months.
• Residency Trained a plus but not required, specialty contacts skills important
• State of the art equipment- Cirrus OCT, Daytona, EHR
• Upbeat & great communication skills a must
• Busy full time schedule- open to new grads and experienced O.D.’s
• 40 hour work week- some Saturdays needed
• Very competitive pay, High base pay & ability to earn much more based on incentives- W-2 with benefits including: paid holidays, sick and bereavement days, vacation days, health insurance and a 401K plan (contributes all of it), , profit sharingMaryland licensing and CE covered.
Requirements: O.D. licensed in MD. Excellent clinical and communication skills
and thrives in a team environment.
Send me your resume/CV today!
Make all inquires directly through Marc Arrington. Email: email@example.com
Phone: (540) 206-2757
ETS Vision specializes in placing Optometrists/Ophthalmologists in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquires are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as an Optometrist/Ophthalmologist, send your resume/CV today!
Visit our Web page: www.etsvision.com