An established private practice, medically-oriented with two locations, has need of an Optometrist for 3-4 days a week in the Moscow, ID region (primarily) and at another location only 33 miles away(occasionally). Off 2 Saturdays a month.
Moscow offers interesting shops, a historic downtown, sumptuous restaurants, exciting museums and art galleries, hiking, biking, golfing, whitewater rafting, good school systems and the University of Idaho. The Snake River is about 30 miles south. Pullman, WA is close by where Washington State University is located.
The practice offers:
• Practice full scope optometry
• OCT, Fundus Camera, Visual Field, etc.
• Pre and Post-Op Ocular Disease co-management
• Pre and Post-Op LASIK co-management
• Cataract Laser co-management
• Contact Lens and Specialty Fits
• EHR - ExamWRITER
• See 16-24 patients a day
• Earn $400-$500+ a day
• 2 Saturdays OFF a month!
• Tech will do pre-testing
• Work at two locations - 33 miles between locations
• Possibly buy-in later
• W-2 employee
• Benefits offered based on billings and revenue include Health, Malpractice, CE. Also included is vacation, licensure and a simple IRA
Requirements: O.D. licensed to practice in ID.
Send me your resume/CV today!
Make all inquiries directly through:
Phone: (540) 491-9105
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!