National Vision is looking for a dedicated Doctor of Optometry with strong diagnostic skills and a passion for delivering patient-centered primary eye care for our Calumet City, IL (outside of Chicago) office. Experienced ODs and New Grads welcome.
As part of our network, the responsibilities of practice management are handled for you – allowing you to spend your time with patients, not paperwork. You do not have to worry about running the business. No staffing issues, administrative work or headaches to take home with you after work.
You will also enjoy:
• A competitive salary plus monthly bonus potential
• Convenient hours
• Paid time off and paid holidays
• A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and a retirement savings plan
• An annual, all-expenses paid, company-wide CE event with 22 hours of COPE CE
• Meaningful opportunities to give back locally and internationally
• A strong network of peers and mentors that fosters professional development
At National Vision, we know that people come first. We believe in empowering those we work with to do what’s right, and to put patient needs and quality of care above all. We surround ourselves with people who are committed to creating happiness every day, and who are energized to serve those we are uniquely qualified to help.
Please contact me for more information or to schedule an interview. I look forward to speaking with you!